Why did the US government shut down? How did Panem come to existence? Who was the first President? What happened to the other continents?
I am planning to see how many notes this gets, and once it gets a fair amount, I plan to send a letter to Suzanne Collins and ask her to make a new series about this topic.
- is heteronormative
- excludes males
- disrespects rape survivors
- objectifies females
- reduces women to how men perceive them sexually
- erases female sexuality
- reinforces oppressive ideals of femininity and masculinity
- in itself, doesn’t even make sense
- reduce sex to male penetration
- weaponize penetration as a depreciation against women
- is outdated
- is used to control the actions of women
- is cissexist